Is Suboxone treatment a fit for you?
Find out now

How to report a doctor for over prescribing narcotics

The process for reporting a doctor for over prescribing narcotics varies slightly state-by-state. However, in most cases, the best way to report a doctor for any misconduct, including over-narcotic prescribing, is to contact your State’s medical board. The information for all State medical boards can be found online and includes all the necessary guidelines for contacting a State’s board.

Elena Hill, MD, MPH

Elena Hill, MD; MPH received her MD and Masters of Public Health degrees at Tufts Medical School and completed her family medicine residency at Boston Medical Center. She is currently an attending physician at Bronxcare Health Systems in the Bronx, NY where she works as a primary care physician as well as part time in pain management and integrated health. Her clinical interests include underserved health care, chronic pain and integrated/alternative health.

Medically Reviewed By

Is Suboxone treatment a fit for you?

Contact us directly to speak with a specialist.

Imagine what’s possible on the other side of opioid use disorder.

Our science-backed approach boasts 95% of patients reporting no withdrawal symptoms at 7 days. We can help you achieve easier days and a happier future.

Call (844) 943-2514or book an enrollment call