Bicycle Health is a rapidly growing early stage startup that aims to help millions of Americans decrease chronic opioid use via Medication Assisted Treatment and Opioid Tapering. Our mission is to improve access to treatment for patients with opioid dependence and provide comprehensive care through telemedicine. Since our launch in January 2019, we have served over 250 patients with close to $1.5M in grant funding and good early outcomes. We are trying to solve a big problem – over 15 million Americans have limited access to effective treatment and potential to reduce their annual cost of care up to $15K per patient.
We are looking for a mission driven web development intern who is eager to help fight the Opioid Crisis.
You can expect to:
- Set and deliver on technical decisions shaping our earliest product iterations.
- Execute on projects with a highly collaborative team, learning from and mentoring peers from a broad array of personal and professional backgrounds.
- Translate beautiful designs (Sketch, PSDs) into smooth & reliable responsive web experiences that are SEO friendly.
- Continuously improve our patients’ experience in cross-functional partnerships with design, medical and behavioral health teams.
You'd be great for this role if you:
- Can create and maintain a simple, well-organized CSS.
- Are familiar with responsive web development in a production environment.
- Love driving simple design and implementation with a focus on end user behavior.
- Have a mindset to choose progress over perfection and get things done.
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team of passionate individuals.
- Ability to move quickly and innovate.