Bicycle Health is a rapidly growing early stage startup that aims to help millions of Americans decrease chronic opioid use via Medication Assisted Treatment and Opioid Tapering. Our mission is to improve access to treatment for patients with opioid dependence and provide comprehensive care through telemedicine. Since our launch in January 2019, we have served over 250 patients with close to $1.5M in grant funding and good early outcomes. We are trying to solve a big problem –over 15 million Americans have limited access to effective treatment and potential to reduce their annual cost of care up to $15K per patient.
We are looking for a mission driven business development intern who is eager to help fight the Opioid Crisis.
You will help us:
- Scale Bicycle Health to help millions of people overcome Opioid Dependence.
- Develop and execute partnership strategy with payers and employers, rehabs, and clinics to drive patient growth.
- Establish relationships with other health insurance companies while building sustainable business models around each one.
- Build a financial model for each partnership workstream.
- 5 years’ professional experience in a strategy, finance, partnerships, sales or operations. MBA and/or healthcare experience preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills including public speaking, written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in cross-functional environment focused on company-level goals.
- Project leadership and management skills.
- A mindset to choose progress over perfection and get things done.
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team of passionate individuals.
- Ability to move quickly and innovate.